What the hell am I doing again?
Forget what the title says. I really have no idea what this blog is going to be about. It will take shape as it goes. Hopefully. For the time being I expect it will be little more than a running journal. As time passes, I hope that others will help me--through their own ideas and contributions--shape this into something that I couldn't make on my own.
One thing this blog will not be about is technology. I just bought my first book on HTML. Not that I am writing this using HTML. Heck, I'm barely surviving with Google's version of "Blogging for Dummies." But someday. Perhaps.
Here's one of the reasons perhaps: I think this will force me to really look around at what is out there in the world. What people are saying, writing and doing. I have been plagued throughout my life with a certain degree of intellectual laziness. This is one of my efforts to address that--by becoming more engaged.
But if it turns out that all of what I've said turns out to be bullshit, at least I'll type better.





<< Home