Infinite Space: Aaaahhh, the Blessed, Blessed Silence...

Like a homepage, only crankier...

Friday, August 05, 2005

Aaaahhh, the Blessed, Blessed Silence...

From the Chicago Tribune:

Novak's outburst, exit stoke CNN's ire
Novak may have been concerned about Ed Henry's plan to ask him about the CIA leak case, set in motion by one of his syndicated columns. But he responded to ribbing from fellow commentator James Carville with an eight-letter barnyard epithet and walked off the live mid-afternoon program before Henry could get to that subject.

And, as far as CNN is concerned, he might as well have kept walking for a while.

I included this picture because it came up when I did a Google Image Search for Robert Novak Satan. I haven't tried his name with any of the lesser demons yet, but I'm sure they're out there too.

Childish, I admit. Yet somehow I feel just a little uplifted...