Infinite Space: From <strong>Common Dreams</strong>:

Like a homepage, only crankier...

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

From Common Dreams:

Liberal Voices Disappearing From Mainstream Media

I put this up not because of what the headline says--I mean, seriously, do you really need me to tell you that?--but because of who the story is about: journalist Bill Moyers. During his career as a tv journalist he has received, among other things, more than 30 Emmys as well as 10 Peabodys. (Bill O'Reilly, by comparison, has only earned one or two Peabodys depending upon when you ask him...oh wait, I'm lying about that...)

If I had discovered him earlier in my life, I very well may have become a journalist instead of the whatever-the-hell-I-am that I became instead. If you've seen him or heard him, you know what I am talking about. If you've never followed his work, track some of it down now.

Now.

Here are a couple of transcripts from recent speeches:(1)(2). Enjoy.